Maybelline New York BB Cushion Natural (UPDATED) not so good.

9:41 PM




Update from using this product when you're living in a sunny province like Batangas city! LOL. This product is so heavy. Hindi pa ako nakakaalis ng bahay, pawisan na ang muka ko, at feeling ko ang init ng muka ko. 

The first time I tried this product, a saleslady tried this with me at the mall. Syempre malamig, kaya maganda application.  At hindi ka pawisan. LOL But using this everyday, sobrang heavy sa feeling. For someone like me who run for errands, this product is not for you. At para sa mga law student na gaya ko, di din to pwede. Sayang oras on the way this product should be applied. not user friendly. and a big NO for outdoor girls.

PREVIOUS BLOG - FIRST TIME I USED IT WITH MYSELF

This is it! I’ll be reviewing Maybelline New York BB Cushion in Natural Shade (03). First time I saw it in Maybelline’s facebook page, I grabbed it at once! This shade is natural but it seems lighter to my skin. Good thing though, It has a yellow undertone which makes it very suitable to Asian Skin. BUT, there’s a big BUT. It has only two shades: the light and the natural.

This is my first BB Cushion, so all my expectations are from other online reviews. I can only compare it to the BB cream I have previously used. What I love about this product is that it is matte once it dries up. It’s a liquid formula so it’s wet when you tap it. But it dries up quickly and it seems to have a powder finish upon drying up. The usual BB cream is oily and does not dry up fast unless you put a powder over it. This one is a must for those who are always on the go. Sunblock and this BB Cushion are the perfect combination! Plus, a powder for some retouch throughout the day will suffice everyday makeup routine.

This is my skin before applying the BB Cushion. The only product I have applied here is Olay 7  in 1 day cream. I’m a morena but my camera lightens the image. LOL. What I want to emphasize here  is my pores. Let’s see if this can be covered by the BB Cushion.

After application, you’ll see that my pores are minimized. I only applied a first layer since the shade does not match my skin color. Reapplying it will make my skin lighter and I don’t want an uneven skin color. HAHA. That’s it, pores are still there.

What I like about this product:

1.       If you’re on the go and you don’t have too much time for make-up, this product is the right one for you!
2.       It’s matte; it dries up quickly and it has a great coverage! (though I applied only a thin layer)


My dislikes! NO.

1.       It’s pricey! P750!!!!!
2.       It has only two shades. I need to contour to make my face darker to match my skin tone.
3.       It’s not longwear. Here in Sunny Philippines, it will last for 4 hours or less if you’re outside and sweating! If you’re inside, basically, it will last longer.
4.       If you’re oily, you’ll need to retouch it with powder.
5.       You can still see your pores! HAHA. For larger pores, it won’t cover it up. Sad!
6.       It won’t cover  the dark circles around your eyes. You’ll need a concealer.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe